Join my online training class for basketball parents … it’s 100% FREE
The College Basketball Evaluation Masterclass
Register now to get FREE training for how to stay out of the 3 biggest traps families fall into, so you can increase opportunities for your child to get evaluated by college coaches.
My strategies have worked for many families over last 20 years. They can work for you too!
College Basketball Evaluation Masterclass
Video 1: Stop Just Following Others for Evaluation
Video 2: Close Knowledge GAP. How Coaches Locate Players
Video 3: Self-Imposed Limitations. Don't Limit Evaluation Opportunities
Video 4: Personalize Evaluation Path - What To Do, How Do It & When
The lessons listed above are just the start - we’ll have -- solutions for each of the 3 biggest traps families fall into, action guide downloads, case studies and session summaries.
You walk away with knowledge you need to stay out of traps standing in way of increasing your child's opportunities for evaluation by college coaches,
BUT... all this is only available for a short time ... so be sure to register now while you still can.
to Join My Evaluation Masterclass
- Don't allow the things you can control to stand in the way of your child reaching the dream of playing college ball
- I only do this class a few times a year, so if you want in, now’s the time
- I’m giving away some of my best strategies free, in-depth training for how to increase the opportunities for evaluation by college coaches
- I’ll be teaching you the solutions responsible for keeping you out of the 3 biggest traps that prevent families from ALL the opportunities to play college ball. These solutions are proven with families just like yours
- You’ll get FREE PDF downloads and video training to help you increase the opportunities for evaluation by college coaches
- Yes - there's access to the recordings for replay, but they don't stay online for long
- Did I mention there’s absolutely no cost? Just enter your best email address - and come join us.
Meet Kevin Cantwell
I’m Kevin Cantwell, former college coach, player development and recruiting advisor.
Author and creator of the College Basketball Recruiting Roadmap … my process for helping parents connect their children to college coaches for evaluation and to navigate the path to college ball.
I recruited the top players in the country during my college basketball coaching career, and was recognized as one of the best in the game at finding and evaluating talent. I now use my player development and recruiting knowledge to help as many families as I can reach their basketball goals.
Here's What Others Are Saying
Many misconceptions exist about how to get exposure to college coaches and what they are looking for at every level. Kevin's recruiting experience make him a must have resource for any basketball parent.
Kevin is one of the best evaluators of talent in the game. He can tell right away the level a player can play on. Kevin can get kids who are overlooked by college coaches connected to coaches at all levels.
I worried about how to connect Angelo to college coaches. Kevin gave me confidence for how to do it. He guided us for things like how coaches find players, opening my eyes for better ways to connect. How to create Angelo’s recruiting video so coaches would watch. How to concentrate on colleges recruiting Angelo’s position. When Villanova Head Coach, Jay Wright, started showing interest, Kevin guided us. He is someone any parent can trust to help through this unfamiliar process.
Kevin has been a great resource. His player development methods have had a big impact on Nate’s skills. Kevin helped me not spend time and money on approaches to get exposure to college coaches that won’t pay off. It's hard at times, because I see what other families do to get attention of college coaches. Kevin has been a great sounding board for me. Someone I really trust to have my son’s best interest in mind.